Thursday, October 8, 2009

Eid Mubarak Greetings

It is still in the month of Syawal. Therefore to all friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir & Batin.


It has been months I sort of abandoned this blog. Not really. The thing is, my laptop goes wacky all the time. And the moment I wanted to upload images or published the post, they were gone. Arghhhh...

Anyway, Alhamdulillah. Thanks to hubby for lending his. I can update few things before networks poofed again.

There wasn't much orders during Ramadhan. Few things happened and it was right decision for not taking orders. I was quite busy starting from late July till mid of August. Baking and simple deco classes. My graduation for Wilton 2.

I wasn't prepared to be a chef. Even to teach people how to bake and deco. I'm aware that I was very new in this line. For a friend's sake, I just give a try. It was more towards community class. The pay.. so-so.