Monday, June 7, 2010

Here Comes The Rain, There Goes My Flowers

As-salam n hello world.

Malaysia school holidays has just begun. It is fiesta time in Malaysia. Everywhere, you'll find Malay weddings. Especially over the weekends. Not only weddings, there are 'kenduri's.

When there is wedding, there'll be 'hantaran'. Exchange of trays of gifts from both bride's and groom's family. And a 'Hantaran' Cake or Cupcakes is a must. Usually fondant cake or cupcakes is the best choice. But some opt for buttercream frosting and fondant deco. This school holiday wasn't a good one for me. It comes together with rainy days and nites. I didn't prepare much roses fondant this time. But I totally focussed on using the Roses mould for chocolate. Got it from ICCA.

Alhamdulillah. My plan just nice and rite on time. Well, guess I have to raise fund and get an aircond for my production centre cum class area.